Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Friendship/Dating Application

A friend of mine was recently telling me about a website that has dating applications readers can fill out if they think they'd be a good match for one of the writers.

Naturally, that got me thinking... What would I put on my dating application? And then I thought, "Heck, who says it should only be limited to dating? Let's make this an all inclusive application for anyone to fill out!"

And thus this application was born. I have way too much time on my hands, kids. 

So here it is. Did I miss anything?

Disclaimer- This is not a serious application. I'm joking. It's funny. Laugh with me. But if you do fill it out, I promise to respond with a grade based on how crumby your answers are. 

x,
   m

Oh, and Happy New Years!

Micaela's Application of Love and Friendship

Name:
Gender:
Applying for: Dating/ Friendship/ Both
Date of Submission:

Answer all questions completely and honestly. Use whatever font you feel describes you. Email your completed application to thesnarkblog@gmail.com. Thanks!

1. Who are your top three favorite Disney characters and why do you like them?




2. Word association- Type the first thing that comes into your mind after reading each word or phrase...

Shark-  
Harry Potter- 
 Ke$ha-
Bull Fighting- 
Caffeine- 
Unicorns- 
Sushi- 

3. Do you want to grow up? If yes, what do you want to be? If no, explain why in haiku form.





4. Explain your ideal date/ hang out in 19 words or less.




5. What are the three most important things in your life? (At least two of these things must be serious.)




6. Tell me about your relationship with your mother.




7. What's the best way to get in touch with you? (Include your email, phone, or any other relevant information.)




1 comment: