Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

On the Mend

Hey, guys. It's been... gosh... how long has it been?

I went a little AWOL for a bit. And I'm sorry. I've been trying to write but it doesn't always...work. I don't know how to explain it other than I get this weird selective writer's block where I can write for hours unless I try to blog. Maybe it's something akin to stage fright? I don't know.

What have I actually been doing? I changed jobs, I bought some cute boots, saw some doctors, moved, discovered a little playground across from my house, journaled (a lot), cut my hair, dyed my hair, blew half (give or take... mostly give) my paycheck at the new Ulta, got obsessed with Breaking Bad, and started regularly using moisturizer.

So, no, I haven't been lounging on the beach or anything. I've been busy...ish.

I'm trying really hard to get back to blogging because I actually do enjoy doing this, but in the meantime, here is one of my billion expertly crafted Spotify playlists. (Did you know you could add playlists to blog posts? This is so cool.)

Anywho, I'll be posting again soon (I hope.)

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment